Monday, January 21, 2013

CHILD HANDPRINT ORNAMENT

I know Christmastime is over and everyone is now focused on the fun of decorating and preparing for Valentine's Day. But in the hustle and bustle of the holidays and the new year, I forgot to post a few ideas and recipes from over Christmas. 
I've always loved making handprint items with my son.  The idea of having these little memory items many years from now is so important to me.  Thanks to Pinterest I have found so many cute ideas for crafts using your children's prints and I can't wait to try some of them!


This Christmas, instead of using a gift tag for family member's presents, I had the idea to make these cute little handprint tags! And the best part?  With the ribbon (not pictured) attached, these tags make adorable Christmas tree ornaments!  Everyone loved them and they are so simple to make!

Click on the "CHRISTMAS" page to see how I made this!


No comments:

Post a Comment